51 on Murray is a lovely Mt. Gambier Stone home nestled in the riverside town of Barham.
This comfortable four bedroom house is fully self contained and offers the holiday maker the chance of kicking back and enjoying the peaceful country lifestyle or joining in the huge variety of sporting and recreational activities that Barham has to offer.
It is situated in the main street, and is only a 100 metre stroll to the famous ‘Club Barham’ or the beautiful Murray River.
• Stylish four bedroom house
• Affordable rates for a minimum of 2 nights, weekly or long term
• Gas heating & air conditioned
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facility
• Sleeps 8 people
• Close to shopping centre
• 100 metres to Club Barham and the Murray River
• Spacious backyard with BBQ
• Suits golfers, bowlers and families
• Close to boat ramp